BAM! Race Team
Our Race Team is a diverse group of men and women of ALL ages who participate and WIN races of all distances! We are always looking for athletes looking to push themselves and others. We have A, B, and Developmental team members. If you think you have what it takes, contact the Race Team Advisor Ken Merenda.
Team members must:
- Compete in 3 local races in team gear
- Volunteer at 1 local race and/or conduct/contribute to 1 clinic open to the general club membership
- Act appropriately at all times
- Display sportsmanship and goodwill
- Promote Bay Area Multisport and its sponsors in a positive manner.
Standards for qualification:
Our team doesn’t have guidelines that are set in stone. We want to reward you for promoting the sport of triathlon in the Clear Lake and greater Houston area. We expect to start qualifying athletes by time standards for the 2011 season.
Rewards typically include (amount based on racer level):
- Apparel kit
- Race Reimbursement
- Gift Certificates/Perks from participating sponsors
- Supportive team and club environment to improve fitness and race times.