BAM! Racing Team
Our Racing Team is a diverse group of men and women of ALL ages who participate and WIN races of all distances! We are always looking for athletes looking to push themselves and others. We have A, B, and Developmental team members. If you think you have what it takes, contact the Racing Team Manager, Ken Merenda.
Team members must:
- Compete in 3 or more local races in team gear including full team participation at 1 local race selected by Racing Team Manager.
- Support BAM! Next Generation Program and local race directors through volunteer work. At minimum, volunteer at 1 local race and/or conduct/contribute to 1 clinic open to the general club membership
- Act appropriately at all times
- Display sportsmanship and goodwill
- Promote Bay Area Multisport and its sponsors in a positive manner
- BAM! Racing Team Member Guidelines
Standards for qualification:
Team members are selected at the discretion of the Racing Team Manager with due consideration given to the team's eligibility guidelines. Candidates must have a significant amount of racing experience including multiple placements among the top age group finishers in USAT sanctioned events. Racing team members have a symbiotic relationship with the BAM! Club and the local multisport community, sharing in rewards and recognition while promoting the sport throughout the Clear Lake and greater Houston area. Rewards to Racing Team members vary on the level of race, but typically include:
- Racing Apparel kit
- Gift Certificates/Perks from participating sponsors
- Supportive team and club environment to improve fitness and race times.